WORK WITH US!
We are looking for a passionate and creative self-starter for a summer internship position.
We are interested in hard working and reliable undergraduate or graduate students
- Work with students outlining the expectations, rules and professionalism involved in this internship.
- Develop participatory activities to enhance student learning and assist the supervisor in curriculum instruction.
- Mentor students during the on-site Eco-Audit of an office, assisting with data collection.
- Guide students in collating and analyzing data gathered
- Assist in making customized waste management plans and surveys for businesses.
- Arrange for guest speakers and field trips in the weekly schedule.
- Communicate and work with students daily.
- Oversee the creation of a final film, documenting the internship.
Build your portfolio and expand your professional networks!
Youth for Earth Action is interested in working with a passionate self-starter, to contribute towards developing a transforming environmental action program for local youth. This is a unique internship opportunity for undergraduate or graduate students to advance their career goals!
Through this internship, candidates gain the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the development of a unique, hands-on program with a focus on greening local businesses. Candidates will assist with issue-specific research, designing surveys and report templates.
Skills required: Analytical skills, Microsoft Office, interest and experience in education, climate and sustainability, youth mentoring
Minimum four hours a week, flexible timing