About our Eco-Audit Program
THE ECO-AUDIT PROGRAM TRAINS YOUTH
TO CONDUCT SUSTAINABILITY AUDITS OF
OFFICES IN THEIR COMMUNITIES.
PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES GET SIMPLE TIPS
TO HELP MAKE THEIR OFFICES GREEN AND
SAVE OPERATING COSTS AS AN ADDED BENEFIT.
- Give students an opportunity to apply their newly learned skills in the real world
- Benefit from the recommendations to optimize resource consumption
- Become a model for environmentally conscious businesses
- On-site environmental assessment of the business in 3 steps:
- Walk-through for observations
- Conduct staff survey
- Meet with facilities, IT and HR representatives
- Prepare a report based on their findings
- Present their findings & recommendations to employees
- Re-audit one year later to assess impact and savings (optional)
The Eco-Audit Program offers a unique opportunity for businesses and youth to work together for the environment!
Goodyear India Pvt Ltd
Indian Youth Climate Network and
The YP Foundation
Institute for Studies in Industrial Development ISID
Whirlpool of India Ltd.,
Environmental Resources Management ERM
Max India Ltd.
The Architectural Studio
Bridge to India
Transport Corp of India Ltd. TCIL
Continental Device India Ltd CDIL
Lovely Professional University, Jullunder
Goodyear Tire Company – re-audit
New York Life (now Max Life Insurance)
PepsiCo F & B division,
Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy
HAVE WORKED WITH
Eco-Audit is international!
Shanghai, China Seattle, WA, USA
New Delhi, India San Rafael, CA, USA